Intelligent System - Network Monitoring
sentinel3G is an intelligent system and network monitoring that delivers enterprise-wide performance and availability management of servers, databases, applications, remote services and network infrastructure in cross platform Unix, Linux and Microsoft Windows environments. It automates and simplifies performance management, monitoring and reduces the time, effort and skill level required to monitor and manage service delivery.
Organizations using sentinel3G will be able to reduce system failures, minimize unscheduled downtime and increase server and application availability .
When fully implemented, sophisticated local Knowledge Bases (KB) can quickly and easily be added to monitor and manage site specific resources and manage local service level requirements.
Call us at +62-21-5719434 for details, or ask for a quick quote from us.
- Agentless system and network availability monitoring for non-critical hosts and IT services
- Finite state machine architecture that enables organizations to map monitoring states directly to service levels and replaces obscure terminology such as ‘OK’, ‘warning’ and ‘Alarm’ with meaningful customer defined service states
- Knowledge Bases that standardize the rules, responses and data needed for service monitoring delivery elements and encapsulate specialist expertise and best practice. Pre configured Knowledge Bases are provided for standard environments. Site-specific Knowledge Bases can quickly and easily be customized
- Role-based Windows GUI and X-based operations consoles that allow repetitive diagnostic and recovery operations to be delegated to less skilled staff. Consoles provide informative hierarchical and tabular displays, HTML procedure guidelines, authentication on operator actions and comprehensive audit logging
- Host-based monitoring for mission critical servers that allows data collection, alerting and response management to operate during network outages