MCA Indonesia as QLogic Platinum Partner that provides popular line QLogic Routers, including Intelligent Storage Routers.
Call us at +62-21-5719434 for details, or ask for a quick quote from us.
Intelligent Storage Routers
QLogic 6200 Series
The QLogic 6200 Series of Intelligent Storage Routers provides a powerful and cost-effective protocol connectivity tool for medium-sized businesses up to the largest enterprises. The router allows cross-protocol routing for 8Gb Fibre Channel and 10GbE/1GbE iSCSI. The QLogic 6240, 6250, and 6260 Series Routers can be used to provide multi-protocol for host connectivity to storage systems, SAN-over-WAN connectivity for business continuity and disaster recovery, and a flexible data migration solution.
The QLogic 6240, 6250, and 6260 Series Routers can be used to provide multi-protocol for host connectivity to storage systems, SAN-over-WAN connectivity for business continuity and disaster recovery, and a flexible data migration solution.
- Multi-protocol connectivity for storage and hosts
- SAN-over-WAN connectivity for remote replication
- Flexible blade architecture supports port expansion and future protocols
- Sharing of SAN devices for improved utilization
- Multi-protocol architecture, providing low cost and high performance
- Hot-swap router blades and power modules for high availability
- Unimpeded server deployment through initiator virtualization, without major disruptions to the network or fabric
- Supports up to 2,048 iSCSI initiators
- Online and offline data migration solution providing flexible migration capabilities
- iSR6240; 1GbE-iSCSI-to-8Gb-Fibre Channel, multi-protocol, distance, and iSCSI connectivity.
- iSR6250; 1/10GbE-iSCSI-to-8Gb-Fibre Channel, multi-protocol, distance, and iSCSI connectivity.
- iSR6260; 8Gb-Fibre Channel, 1GbE-iSCSI, 8Gb-SAN connectivity, SAN over WAN and iSCSI connectivity.
- iSR6240, 1GbE iSCSI router providing multi-protocol, SAN-over-WAN connectivity and data migration solutions.
- iSR6250, 10GbE iSCSI port router providing high performance, multi-protocol connectivity for enterprise-sized organizations.
- iSR6260, 8Gb Fibre Channel port router offers a powerful 8GbE connectivity solution for medium-sized to enterprise organizations.
- Data Migration for iSR, Provides greater storage agility, simplicity, security, and availability.
QLogic 6100 Series
With the QLogic 6140, you can turn Fibre Channel storage into multi-protocol storage. That means that all of those servers on your IP LAN can now access the data stored on your SAN. And, best of all, the cost is less than $100 per server. In addition, you can use the QLogic 6142 to expand, bridge and connect SANs and servers across wide area IP networks.
Bottom line? With the QLogic 6100 Series, you can reduce the cost of SAN connectivity, improve ROI on existing SANs, and capture the benefits of storage area networking for the entire enterprise.
- iSCSI to Fibre Channel connectivity
- Designed for storage applications that run across WANs
- Optimized virtualization connectivity with iSCSI
- Easy SAN connectivity for all servers via iSCSI-to-Fibre Channel routing
- Low-cost connectivity under $100 per server
- Manage storage on the SAN, not on multiple servers
- Migrate easily from DAS to SAN
- Turns Fibre Channel storage into multi-protocol storage
- iSR6140; Low-cost SAN connectivity.
- iSR6142; SAN-over-WAN connectivity.
- iSR6140, Designed for low-cost SAN connectivity, which leverages existing Ethernet networks, iSCSI Adapters and software initiators.
- iSR6142, Designed for SAN-over-WAN connectivity with optional license key upgrade to SmartWrite.