MCA Indonesia as QLogic Platinum Partner provides popular line QLogic Switches, including Fibre Channel Switches and Converged Network Switches.
Call us at +62-21-5719434 for details, or ask for a quick quote from us.
Fibre Channel Switches
QLogic 9000 Series
The QLogic Stackable Modular Fibre Channel Switch is ideal for cost sensitive, business-critical, open system environments that require a high-density, high-availability switch platform for their data center core. The QLogic 9000 Series pioneers a number of industry firsts: stackable for simple, cost-effective scalability, 4U chassis for smaller footprint, and management tools included at no charge.
Best of all, pricing starts at under $100K. The switch scales to 256 Fibre Channel ports in an 8U dual chassis module HyperStack configuration with absolutely no blocking between the two HyperStack modules.
Performance and reliability of a chassis switch without the high price of a traditional Director switch
8Gb, 4Gb or 10Gb blade options
Enterprise Fabric Suite management
Industry’s only core switch with a compact, 4U chassis
HyperStack technology brings stackable scalability to core switches
Included with every switch is a powerful suite of enterprise-class management tools that others charge you for using
Lower power consumption and smaller rack space footprint
- QLogic 9000; 8Gb and 4Gb Modular Chassis, up to 256 ports.
QLogic 5000 Series
The QLogic 5000 Series Stackable Switches support 4Gb and 8Gb servers and storage – all connected by the world’s fastest SAN backbone, with Inter-Switch Links (ISLs) that provide 20Gb throughput. The switches not only deliver the performance you need today, but also provide a simple migration path to 8Gb for the infrastructure of tomorrow.
The simplicity, scalability, and cost-saving advantages of stackable switches have long been familiar to Ethernet users. Now, you can get the same benefits from the company that pioneered stacking technology for Fibre Channel SANs. Best of all, configuration wizards and intuitive software make installation and management a breeze. Why pay six figures for a Director switch that your organization may or may not eventually grow into? Deploy the QLogic 5000 Series Stackable Switch for a pay-as-you-grow solution that never gets ahead of your network or your budget.
- Efficient stacking architecture – build large SANs with fewer switches and zero device ports wasted for ISLs
- Up to 120 device ports per stack, higher port counts in multi-stack configurations
- Manage the stack as a single switch
- 8-to-20 self-configuring device ports per switch support 8Gb and 4Gb servers and storage
- 4-port expansion license – add device ports non-disruptively in the field
- Four included 10Gb stacking ports – upgrade to 20Gb bandwidth (5800 Series) at the click of a mouse!
- Models available with or without SFPs, no proprietary optics "lock-down"
- QLogic 5800; 8Gb and 4Gb stackable switch, up to 120 ports per stack.
QLogic 3000 Series
The QLogic 3000 Series offers the simplest and most affordable way to share the capacity of Fibre Channel storage devices among multiple servers. Maximize the value of your RAID and tape library investments with simultaneous direct server connections via a state-of-the-art Storage Area Network.
The QLogic 3810 Switch includes cost-conscious features, such as I/O StreamGuard and NPIV support. These switches provide the enterprise-class performance that QLogic’s larger customers have come to depend on – at a price that will pay off immediately for even the smallest organization.
8 ports, 8Gbps speed (100% non-blocking)
Backward compatibility with 4Gb and 2Gb devices
Cost-optimized for single switch SANs
QuickTools on-board GUI
Command Line Interface (CLI)
I/O StreamGuard – guaranteed stability for tape, video and other streaming applications
NPIV support for virtualized environments
- QLogic 3810; 2/4/8Gb Fibre Channel Switch.
QLogic 1000 Series
Though small in size, QLogic 1000 Series Switches deliver big-time capabilities. With ten ports of 4Gb throughput, the entry-level QLogic 1000 Series allows the smallest organizations to enjoy the high performance and consolidation benefits of storage networking.
Wizards guide you through installation and configuration, so you don't need to hire a SAN expert. Extensive interoperability testing has been performed on the switches, ensuring they work in virtually any environment, including yours. If all that doesn't get you, the price will. The QLogic 1000 Series are the most affordable SAN switches you can buy.
10 ports, 4Gbps speed (100 percent non-blocking)
Configuration wizards for fast setup
Backward compatibility with 2Gb and 1Gb devices
Auto-sensing, self-configuring ports
Zoning wizard for device security
In-band, out-of-band, Telnet, and SNMP management access
1U half-width rack form-factor
Non-Disruptive Code Load and Activation (NDCLA)
- QLogic 1400; 4Gbps, toll-duplex, auto-negotiation for compatibility with existing 1Gb and 2Gb devices.
Enterprise Fabric Management Tools
QLogic Enterprise Fabric Suite is a suite of tools for setup, configuration, fabric management, fabric monitoring, performance monitoring, and configuring the extended distance capability on QLogic Fibre Channel Switches. Manage an unlimited number of switches and an unlimited number of fabrics from a single application, all for one price.
QLogic has designed best-of-breed management tools for the QLogic family of Fibre Channel Switches.
- Manage an unlimited number of devices, switches, and fabrics for a single price
- Manage stacks of QLogic Fibre Channel Switches as a single entity with Stack Management
- You decide which licensed ports are activated with mPort Technology
- Efficiently find the data you need with Enterprise Fabric Suite Auto Filtering
- QLogic’s single-pane-of-glass view provides centralized management of your entire QLogic fabric
- Seamless application for setup, configuration, zoning, and advanced fabric management
- Enterprise Fabric Suite; Includes mPort Technology, Extended Credit Wizard, Fabric Tracker, Fabric Monitoring, Enterprise Topology, Stack Management, Device Management, Auto Filtering, Fabric Zoning, Configuration and Zoning Wizards, Switch and Fabric Event Monitoring and Alerting, and Rich Online Help.
- Enterprise Fabric Suite, A simple, powerful, intuitive, and easy SAN management suite used to configure and manage QLogic Fibre Channel Switches.
Converged Network Switches
QLogic UA5900 Series
The QLogic Universal Access Point™: UA5900 Series introduces a new category of products offering both state-of-the-art Fibre Channel switching and full-function FCoE Top of Rack (TOR) services on a single high-density networking platform. Every port can assume either a Fibre Channel or an FCoE/Ethernet personality, allowing you to deploy as much or as little FCoE as required by your strategic IT roadmap—and allowing you to evolve that roadmap in the future with minimal effort and cost.
The UA5900 features QLogic Universal Access Point™ technology, providing complete protocol flexibility along with universal, interoperable edge access to heterogeneous SANs, LANs and converged networks.
Start with the industry’s best Fibre Channel Switch, then migrate to a fully- or partially-converged FCoE environment at your own pace. The UA5900 eliminates the cost/benefit tradeoffs between maintaining legacy infrastructure and preparing for next-generation challenges. Once your servers are attached to the UA5900, you can migrate external uplinks or change port aggregation ratios to your core switches as often as you like—there’s no need to touch your original host connections. The UA5900 lets you move forward in uncertain times, deploying a powerful building block solution that will facilitate future transitions as easily as it meets current demands.
- Unprecedented port density: Up to 68 SFP device ports per U of rack space
- 300 device ports per 6U stack; link multiple stacks for >1000 ports
- 16/8/4Gb Fibre Channel and 10/1Gb FCoE/Ethernet device port speeds
- Optional 64Gb Fibre Channel trunking/stacking ports
- Optional 40Gb Ethernet uplink ports
- Connect to Fibre Channel, FCoE, iSCSI host adapters
- Connect to Fibre Channel, FCoE, iSCSI and NAS storage devices
- Connect to Fibre Channel, FCoE and standard Ethernet core switches
- Hybrid Switch—create flexible transparent and full-fabric partitions on the same switch
- Dual, hot-swappable power supplies
- Intuitive GUI management and wizard-based setup
- Single-ASIC design—full line speed, zero contention on all 68 ports
- Aggregate bandwidth: 2176 Gbps
- Latency: < 200 nanoseconds
- Lowest switch cost per port
- Lowest software lifecycle costs
- Lowest power cost per gigabit of bandwidth
- “No regrets,” incremental investment for customer-paced convergence
- UA5900; 68-port Converged Networking Switch supports Fibre Channel, FCoE, and iSCSI protocols.