This video will demonstrate how to set up the TP-Link OC200 Wi-Fi Network Cloud Controller Via Web Browser.
The OC200 Omada Cloud Controller is a professional centralized management for TP-Link Wi-Fi network, dedicated to provide centralized management for the whole Omada network. The OC200 monitors statistics in real-time, view a graphical analysis of network traffic, create a captive portal, upgrade and reboot the system, and easily scale the network.
The advantages if you use The OC200 Omada Cloud Controller are:
- No PC/Server Needed
- Superior Reliability and Security
- Cloud Access for Greater Convenience
The OC200 setup procedure consists of six simple steps:
- Connect the OC200 to your local network.
- Get ready for setup.
- Create a TP-Link ID.
- Log into your TP-Link ID.
- Add the OC200 to your TP-Link ID.
- Follow the wizard to set up the OC200.
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
- All TP-Link EAP models (except EAP120 and EAP220)
- Omada Cloud Controller OC200
- Mass EAPs (usually more than three)