Procurement / Purchasing role to support dynamic sales organization.
As part of the Procurement Team, a Procurement Staff plays important role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our sales organization, by following procurement procedures, maintaining an updated list of vendors / suppliers and forwarders, being responsible for shipment schedule report and update.
- To oversee supplies purchases for our sales organization.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases, while ensuring that the products and supplies are high quality.
- To negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Maintaining accurate records of purchases, pricing, vendors / suppliers and forwarders data, including their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- To create and maintain good relationships with vendors / suppliers and forwarders.
- Maximum 28 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Fresh Graduates from any fields are welcome to apply.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia and English. Mandarin language ability is a plus.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Communication, Negotiation, Analytic, Export & Import, Problem Solving.
- Candidates must possess positive attitude, trustworthy, demonstrate initiative and independence, with the desire and ability to drive for excellence in a fast-paced, target-oriented environment.
- Preferably Entry Level Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Purchasing / Inventory / Logistic or equivalent.
- Only candidates with qualifications as above that will be processed.