Assistant or Secretary role to support Sales Team by tracking, investigating, resolving issues and reporting sales information.
As part of the Sales Team, a Sales Assistant is responsible to perform various administrative tasks related to hardware & software products (servers, NAS & SAN storage, software and services) sales activities. A Sales Assistant may also be required to sell products in certain cases, but is mainly required to carry on the duties which are related to assisting the Sales Manager and the other Sales Team members.
- Maintains CRM database by inputting and updating leads, opportunities and customer profiles data; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Provides updates to Sales Manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maximum 28 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any field (Preferably Communication, Business Administration, or Secretary School graduates). High-school Diploma Graduates (SMK) from related fields are welcome to apply.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia and English. Mandarin language ability is a plus.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Communication Skills, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Teamwork.
- Candidates must possess positive attitude, trustworthy, demonstrate initiative and independence, with the desire and ability to drive for excellence in a fast-paced, target-oriented environment.
- Preferably Entry Level Staff (non-management & non-supervisor).
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Devices) policy. Candidates will use their own electronic devices (i.e. notebook, handphone, or tab) for work.
- Only candidates with qualifications as above that will be processed.